Pete's Stuff

Licensing of Creative Works

Do you want to use or distribute any of the photos, music, or video that I've authored and posted on this site? Unless otherwise specified, all my works are copyrighted in the US and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

In really simple terms, this means you can do what you want with my works, as long as A) I get credit for them, B) you don't try to make money off them (negotiable), and C) you don't modify them and then apply a more restrictive license to the modified version.

In simple terms, this means that you are free to:

Provided you comply with the following conditions:

And for the full-on legalese version, click through to the Creative Commons site.

Note that this site may also include links to other people's works that you may not be authorized to use in the same manner. This license only applies to works that I have created.